Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is what I did.

Rule of thirds, water bottom third, building top third.
I included the water for added interest.
I used a PL filter and a UV (o) filter.

What do you think of the Comp and color.would you put it on a magazine cover or post card?

BaskeyMedium.jpg

post card. color and comp are pretty good, needs a tighter crop though

longaberger cracks me up...color is fantastic! but i agree, needs a tighter crop.

I just have to say, that is one awesome building!

I cant imagine paying so much money for a basket. crazy.
the building is cool though

I do like the cropped version of the first one you posted. I like the water in it. The building is cool, but overall the photo isn't exactly eye catching.
It would look good on a postcard, I think.

Considering this building's surroundings--this is certainly a carefully framed shot. I think it looks commercial, not like a snapshot. As the OP has accepted critique and attempted edits of his picture it's obviously not a just a snapshot, but an attempt to learn and become a better photographer. Dismissing someone who is honestly looking and accepting useful advice is small.

I agree telling someone there shot just looks like a snapshot is not helpful critique at all. You can tell that there was thought that went into this shot which clearly makes it not a snapshot

Thank you everyone, this building is one of the most photographed in my area. People stop on the expressway to get a shot at it. There are tour buses running through there all the time. The longaburger company is a tourist attraction. There is lots to see there, their factory is about 15 miles to the east. There is also whats called "Homestead Ranch" where the sell their products and such.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back