Big cars Big Boobs and Intellectuals

I'm thoroughly corn-fused now.
smiley_confused_vraagteken.gif

Can we just talk about bacon instead?

480sparky said:
I'm thoroughly corn-fused now.
smiley_confused_vraagteken.gif

Can we just talk about bacon instead?

**Early thread derailment attempt noted at Post #31.

Why is it that when I post things here and this is especially true in the case where I'm looking for advise or critique do I get loads of views but very little actual advise. To be fair its not just me, or thats what I tell myself, others have the same problem its great to get 20 million views but only getting 4 comments is aggravating.

Im still trying to figure out why not every single image I post doesn't get nominated for photo-of-the-month...

:048:

Why is it that when I post things here and this is especially true in the case where I'm looking for advise or critique do I get loads of views but very little actual advise. To be fair its not just me, or thats what I tell myself, others have the same problem its great to get 20 million views but only getting 4 comments is aggravating.

Im still trying to figure out why not every single image I post doesn't get nominated for photo-of-the-month...

Because we all love you too much the way you are and don't want you to change by becoming famous. Obviously.

Because you don't have a D750. Come on man! Upgrade. :bouncingsmileys:

You post photos ?

I thought you just gave cranky critiques and commentaries ?

:aufsmaul:

Last edited:
Bacon isn't a thread derailment attempt, it's - bacon! a legit reason for a post.

I thought too the thread title had changed... because I was on earlier and don't even know if I logged in! that's just how it goes.

It's a message board, you can probably only expect so much (as Vtec said, nobody's getting paid for time spent doing critiques), how much time does anyone have? If you seriously want critique on your work maybe find another way to get that - a class, a camera club, go to a photography exhibit/opening where there's cheese and an opportunity to connect with other photographers, etc. I've found it helpful to have taken a class and gotten an opportunity to get feedback on my work from an instructor, so maybe find something else that would work for you. On here it probably depends on everyone's time and skills and areas of interest etc. how much they'll critique photos.

Bacon isn't a thread derailment attempt, it's - bacon! a legit reason for a post.

I thought too the thread title had changed... because I was on earlier and don't even know if I logged in! that's just how it goes.

It's a message board, you can probably only expect so much (as Vtec said, nobody's getting paid for time spent doing critiques), how much time does anyone have? If you seriously want critique on your work maybe find another way to get that - a class, a camera club, go to a photography exhibit/opening where there's cheese and an opportunity to connect with other photographers, etc. I've found it helpful to have taken a class and gotten an opportunity to get feedback on my work from an instructor, so maybe find something else that would work for you. On here it probably depends on everyone's time and skills and areas of interest etc. how much they'll critique photos.

Bacon & Cheese in the same post. I :586: you!

astroNikon said:
You post photos ?

I thought you just gave cranky critiques and commentaries ?

:aufsmaul:

OhMyGod--I just got a HUGE flash of deja vu when I read your post, Steve. Not kidding. 100% totally serious. Frrrrrrreaky!

WOOHOO! Here for the big boo….er wut?

I don't do this myself but you can always bump a photo after a day or two if nobody has responded. This seems to work well enough in most cases.

Many people on this site love off-topic banter more than photo discussion/critique. Post something people can argue about and you'll be sure to get replies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Do you use a store bought knife or a homemade shank?

I don't always know what to say, but when I do, it's 2x

I don't always know what to say, but when I do, it's 2x

Most reactions

Back