Big Cats @ Marwell Zoo :)

Az_GTi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ae-photography.co.uk
Hi all. I'm hoping there might be a few big cat lovers here :) I'm certainly one :) I'm a big motorsport fan but in the off-season there's nothing better than trying to stare out a tiger :confused: :lmao:

These are a few taken at a chilly Marwell Zoo on Monday...

#1 Ahhh sleepy :)
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5682_800x.jpg

#2 On the lookout
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5703_800x.jpg

#3 Rrrrrraaaarrrrrr
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5836_800x.jpg

#4 Ahhhhhhh
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5904_800x.jpg

#5 You lookin' @ me?
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5945_800x.jpg

#6 Having a stretch
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5957_800x.jpg

#7 Hello
Marwell_Zoo_130206_AE_5979_800x.jpg

Shot with 20D and 100-400. If you've never been to Marwell you MUST go :)

Please tell me are these shots "too" bright? I have deliberately made them brightner than normal as I noticed my photos look a little dark on my work PC's. What do you think?

Shot with 20D & 100-400, C&C welcomed :)

P.S more can be viewed here - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/130206.html

I also have a Marwell Zoo gallery from May last year (shot with 75-300mm) online here - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/230505.html

Wow...these are amazing shots. Right on!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait till JOAT gets to see these.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

The reason I ask about the brightness is because I looked at some of my photos on my work PC's and they looked a bit dark. Then I thought that all my photos might be dark and that my monitor at home is brighter than most! Argh! I was pretty shocked how different my photos looked on different monitors. That's the best thing about prints - optimised 100% :)

I will try to post a few more, sure.

This is the second time I have been to Marwell now (third actually but didn't take photos the first time) so I really want to visit London Zoo. Seems there are many good shots from there on here :)

Am I the only person on the planet who goes to Marwell and can't get even a hlaf descent shot of the Tigers??? I guess so:confused:

BTW
cracking shots

lostprophet said:
Am I the only person on the planet who goes to Marwell and can't get even a hlaf descent shot of the Tigers??? I guess so:confused:

BTW
cracking shots

Thanks

Don't be so harsh on yourself, I've seen your photos in your thread and they are very good. It helps to go on a bright day but not overly sunny because it makes zooming through fences/persplex etc easier IMO.

I see you've got some cracking kit there, I really want to add a 70-200 F2.8 IS L to my kit but need to keep saving those pennies for a few more months yet :greenpbl: I assume it's your favourite lens?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back