Big foot, little foot.

Kipper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
09032007_Matthew_Portrait_4.jpg

The latest addition to the kipper household.

That is precious! You often see the big hand/little hand thing, but not often the big foot/little foot thing. Great idea!

OH MY GOSH HOW CUTE! But then I love BABY FEET! haha, can you tell from my signature? :lol:

Thanks for the comments, a couple of things bother me a little bit, the left foot is slightly blown, and the wee fella had his left hand in the way. (No sense of symmetry, but at 7 weeks old, we can over look it).;)
The nappy (diaper) was tricky as it had no real texture so it looks blown, but that was how it looked.
Not sure how it would have looked in a kind of softer focus, less contrasty type of look - will try later, but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to say...

I very much like the idea, and compostion of this shot.
Thanks for the comments, a couple of things bother me a little bit, the left foot is slightly blown, and the wee fella had his left hand in the way. (No sense of symmetry, but at 7 weeks old, we can over look it).;)
The nappy (diaper) was tricky as it had no real texture so it looks blown, but that was how it looked.
Not sure how it would have looked in a kind of softer focus, less contrasty type of look - will try later, but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to say...
Hmm, I can see what you're saying about the blown foot (and diaper, but I think that, as you said, is the nature of the beast). As for his hand, I like how it throws off the symmetry.

Most reactions

Back