Big "GRRRRR!" in capital letters (yes, a vent!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After months of grey weather, dark, cloud-covered skies that looked like lead, today is a BRILLIANT, totally cloudless day, the sun is shining, there is a bit of frost in the air, and the sky is blue, really blue!!! Something I thought would not happen to us any more.

And I am all on my own, kids in school --- and cannot go out.
The furniture people have written they'd deliver the new sofas this morning "...before 1 p.m." and I have been waiting for them for hours (it is now 12:15 p.m.) and who has not shown their face as yet? The furniture people. GRRRRRR! :irked:

OK, I ought to have typed up this post 2 hours earlier, that might have sped them up a little, for the moment I pushed the "Post"-button, the door bell went and now this empty

WohnzimmerohneSofas.jpg

living room is going to be filled with new furniture again! :D

I know how you fell, its my day off work and its beautiful out and no one wants to do anything! GRRRRRR

So I'm just going to see what happens on the bird table

Lol i feel that i just had time off work first time in two years and the entire first week it rained.

Well, ok, so the furniture men came the moment I posted my initial vent post, and did their job:

Wohnzimmer-LieferungNeueSofas.jpg

...and now the new sofas (Christmas present, all instead of any nice new lenses or filters or external flashes or so) are there and everything is nice:

WohnzimmermitneuenSofas.jpg

... and what does the sky look like NOW!?!?!? :shock:

Himmelgrau.jpg

Oh funny! :grumpy:

Now that you mention it ... maybe not.
But where's the scotch!?

No wonder it took so long for them to get there...they were coming all the way from North America...in 1974 :shock:

:lol: ;)

Can I have a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate? I want to snuggle down on that big new couch under those windows and read.....then take a nap. :lol:

You're very mean, Mike. :meh:

You're very mean, Mike.
I might be sort-of mean...but I'm not very mean.

Actually Corina, your new furniture looks very nice in your home. Can I come for a visit and sleep on your sofa?

Wow, I LOVE that room and the couches. Beautiful! Sorry you missed the sunny weather though :(

I too like those couches and curtains! My favorite color! If I am too poor for a hotel at our meetup I know which house to sneak in to...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back