Big hello from a scottish lass.

but but..Chase wouldn't do that....to a..poor self defensive woman like me....would he?!... :/

:badangel: ;)

are you trying to make me have a nervous break down? :lol:

vixenta said:
but but..Chase wouldn't do that....to a..poor self defensive woman like me....would he?!... :/

:badangel: ;)

I don't believe I'm hearing a Scot trying to pull the wool over our eyes with that line. Defenceless indeed! I've been in Glasgow on a Saturday night...
The only person that ever managed to drink me under the table was a Scotsman of the female variety :lol:

As for this circus - Mitica is the one who juggles his balls at intermission, Ferny has a big red nose and huge feet - and I'm the hairy one in the cage*.
And you are likely to find that you get a suitable title over you avatar if you annoy the boss. He can come up with some pretty embarassing ones, believe me...

*And if one more person tries to give me a bananananananana....

Hertz van Rental said:
As for this circus - Mitica is the one who juggles his balls at intermission, Ferny has a big red nose and huge feet - and I'm the hairy one in the cage*.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I don't believe I'm hearing a Scot trying to pull the wool over our eyes with that line. Defenceless indeed! I've been in Glasgow on a Saturday night...

*smiles at Hertz through gritted teeth, and forces a laugh with "shuddup ...you're ruining me here!" :D

Nice profile. Cool eyelashes. I thought it was a hill or mountain silhouette earlier. This room is a bit bright and the sun hits the monitor and....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back