Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.....will you do me a favor, and tell me that you are not raising 4 Great Dane puppies, and that there is no such thing as a squirrel rat?

And also that you have never slept on my apartment floor before while taking care of 4 Great Dane puppies, and telling me I have a squirrel rat on my shoulder.

....and also that it's not TOTALLY MESSED UP THAT YOU WERE IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT!

I don't know...I've slept on a lot of floors...and I do like puppies. :scratch:

Squirrel Rat eh? Did it look like this?
CR-124-web.jpg

CR-125-web.jpg

CR-126-web.jpg

AAACK! No! But I have a feeling that scary looking thing is going to eat me alive in my nightmares tonight!

It looked like a miniature squirrel. :p

And you didn't even help me get the damn thing off my arm....you just said "Hey, you have a squirrel rat on your shoulder"...

:grumpy: Men! I tell ya!

Oh, and Mike, I'm sorry that when I hit the squirrel rat off of my shoulder with a pillow, he flew across the room and you had to duck so he wouldn't hit you. (he hit the wall behind you).

And you didn't even help me get the damn thing off my arm....you just said "Hey, you have a squirrel rat on your shoulder"...

Men! I tell ya!
That's what you get when you make me sleep on the floor :lol:

That's what you get when you make me sleep on the floor :lol:

Hey, I didn't make you sleep on the floor! I woke up and you were just THERE. With 4 great dane puppies. No mamma though. I'm scared to know how they were getting nursed. :greenpbl:

Are you lactating, Mike?

Ans here I thought you were just weird....but you are Creepy! :cool:

:lol: I'M creepy? I'm not the one showing up on people's apartment floors overnight, nursing puppies!

ya well..........

How did you get a squirrel rat on your shoulder? That's creepy.

Ok, so I had another dream involving TPFers again! :lol:

This time it was Stu (GoM) and Sky (Unimaxium).

It was long and it was weird! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back