big photoshop!

Danimal_Inc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I took this picture of a car at a show and the owner really liked it:
Beauty3.jpg

then in the forum he said he wished his car was all by itself in the field.."hmm" i said...and tried to do that...and here is the result:

Beauty3byitself.jpg

if anyone wants to try and make it look less repetitive in the backround and try to get the owner completely out of the rear windscreen...that would help quite a bit:mrgreen:

looks really good. especially because it's a mk1. every shot i see of theat car is beautiful i love it. the trees and ground look a tad lumpy however.

oh and there is a guy sitting directly behind the car, look through the back window.

heres what i got...i got rid of the guy and added a texture to the sky to take emphasis off the trees and give it a mean feeling

Beauty3byitselfcopy.jpg

Here's something a little different but I had to at least try... This was a challege thanks for the picture... It's probably not what you were looking for but oh well... It was fun nun the less...

322830532_611399b436_o.jpg

Thanks... it was a lot of fun doing it... I spent hours on it (basically cause I don't know how use the program fluently yet).

j_mcquillen said:
Here's my effort:

Beauty3edit.jpg

The background is still far from perfect - it's not quite as bumpy, but there's still a bit of repeated pattern in it.

It's hard when there is not a lot to work with... That's why I went ahead and used two of my pictures. Good job though...

Most reactions

Back