Big Sale - Need to sell ASAP! A couple of computers, cameras, and lenses.

ORourkeK

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I received some bad news that my in laws are going to lose their house. Long story short, my mother in law has a bad back and is on disability. Their income is not what it used to be. In order to help them I am trying to sell as much as possible ASAP. Unfortunately this means no more photography for a while until I can afford to buy again.

All items have been taken care of and are in perfect condition. PM me for more details.

Tablet - Galaxy note 10.1 $400

Laptop - HP Envy M4 $550

Desktop - Custom PC with i5 4570 processor and GTX 660 graphics. Comes with two monitors, razer blackwidow mechanical keyboard, and speakers. $700

Camera - Nikon D3100 w/ Nikon 18-55mm comes with Nikon bag, strap, two extra batteris, and a battery grip. $300 I am willing to include the 33-300 for an extra $75.

Camera - Nikon D7100 (1400 shutter count) w/ Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF $800. This camera comes with a lowepro backpack. I am also willing to include the 55-200 for an extra $75.

Lens - Tamron 24-70 mm VC $900 (Only a couple months old), Nikon 55-200 mm AF-s $100.

Flash - SB-700 $250

I can accept payments through PayPal or money order.
Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited:
What are the specs on the m4

Sorry to hear that your in-laws are having such a struggle, and I commend you for your desire to help them, even to the point of sacrificing your own things. There are many who wouldn't do that. I hope that you are able to sell this stuff quickly and make enough to really help the situation. I also hope that the situation improves soon and you're able to get some gear again soon.

I'd love to take that D7100 off your hands, but I'm just not in a position to do it right now, myself.

Damn I really wish I could grab that D7100, what a fantastic deal. Best of luck with your sales and mission man.

I sent you a PM about that 55-300 AF-s

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sorry for the typo, the 55-300 is actually the 55-200. I have adjusted the OP accordingly. Luckily my wife came across a new job and we are hoping that she gets it. If she does I won't have to sell most of the stuff.

would u be willing to sell just the 50mm?

Still selling the Nikon D3100?

So sorry to hear... hoping for the best with your family!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back