Biltmore Beach Club...

Steve5D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Years ago, when I was around 15 years old, I used to work as a magician's assistant (yeah, seriously). One weekend, we did a show at a place called the Biltmore Beach Club, which is in Nassau County on Long Island. As we were leaving, I saw a sign being held onto a chain link fence by a single piece of rusted wire in the corner of the sign. Leaning on the vast depths of wisdom that 15 years provides, I decided that this sign would look better in my bedroom than it would at the place I was removing it from.

Fast forward 35 years: For some reason, I still have this freakin' sign. It's up on my deck now, which has affectionately become known as the "Biltmore Beach Club". This is made up of seven images:

$7613314134_75e0c75efe_c.jpg

Last edited:
looks good

i wouldve cropped the edges out... but thats just my style editing

also, just wondering because i dont see it but was there a reason you used 7 exposures? i think 3 probally would have gotten the same result?

Thanks.

Yeah, I could've cropped the edges, but I kinda' like having the roof posts there. It's just a compositional crap shoot.

The only reason I used seven images is because, well, I'd never done an HDR with seven images before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Besides, Vipgraphx has raised the bar lately by doing them, so, I blame him!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back