Bio/Info Sheet for Showing

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok I think I have something finally for the "bio" I have to write for the showing. I've gone a bazillion ways with this from a personal bio to a mix of bio and info on the Fine Art in Motion series to just the info on the series (which I ultimately went with).

Would really appreciate your thoughts on this, I've tried to keep it professional, informative and concise.

Thank you for taking a look!!!

Fine Art in Motion
By
Judi Smelko

Welcome to my Fine Art in Motion showing and thank you for your interest in my work!

I've developed this method over the past few years. I love to explore different ways of capturing shots and I was thrilled to find a way to integrate motion into this series by shooting from a moving vehicle.

As with all great photography many factors contribute to the final outcome, the qualities of the light, composition, gear choice, camrea settings et cetera, add in shooting from a moving vehicle and you create a little serendipity to make something truly unique with infinite possibilities.

Living in the beautiful Grey Bruce area even a simple drive to town can be a visually rewarding experience and some of my favourite shots are taken on the roads I regularly travel. There are many more prints on various mediums available at my website address below, it's always being updated with new work so be sure to visit often!

If you are interested in getting a specific location like your home shot in this style please contact me for details and to set up an appointment to view the location!

Email: judismelko AT gmail DOTcom
Phone: 519-369-XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine Art in Motion
By
Judi Smelko

Welcome to my Fine Art in Motion showing and thank you for your interest in my work!

I've developed this method over the past few years. I love to explore different ways of capturing images and I was thrilled to find a way to integrate motion into this series by working from a moving vehicle.

As with all <Deleted "Great"> photography many factors contribute to the final outcome, the qualities of the light, composition, gear choice, camrea settings et cetera, add in movement and you create a little serendipity to make something truly unique with infinite possibilities.

Living in the beautiful Grey Bruce area even a simple drive to town can be a visually rewarding experience and some of my favourite shots are taken on the roads I regularly travel. There are many more prints on various mediums available at my website address below. It's always being updated with new work so be sure to visit often!

If you are interested in getting a specific location such as your home, photographed in this style please contact me for details and to set up an appointment to view the location!

Suggested changes in red - I also took the liberty of onscuring your personal information slightly to minimize the information harvest by SPAM Bots.

Oops, I didn't even mean to have the info in there but I copied too many times and didn't even notice it lol!

Thanks for the edit! I like what you did :)

Spelling error on camrea / camera noted.

Man, now I have to decipher those last 4 digits so I can add phone stalking to my "portfolio". lol

Teehee, if only you were faster than John who always has my back when I oopsie ;)

Most reactions

Back