Bird of a Different Color

firemedic0135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a beautiful bird I saw at the zoo yesterday.Really liked the way this one came out.Was the best of the day I think.Let me know what you think about it.C&C is wanted(it how I learn)
Thanks
:thumbup:

DSC00345edit.jpg

Well, hey, yes, this is a beautiful bird and a very nice photo of that bird. You must have taken this at a higher ISO than you were happy with, I assume (or let your camera decide?), so it might like to be sent through NeatImage for a bit of cleaning.

Other than that, if this were mine, I'd crop in from above to get rid of some of the black area there and most of all of that lone, blurred twig that reaches out into that dark, competing for attention (in other words: distracting from the bird.). If you then want to get back to your normal print size ratio, you would need to crop in fro mthe right, but you can only go in so far as not to crop the tail feathers any further (some have "gone" through the twig in front and the end of your picture already). After that you would need to go in from the left bit by bit until you get to your normal print size again. But that bird needs room on the left to look into.

Those are my immediate ideas about this one.

Hey foto here is the original why dont you have a go with it and show me what you meen (that is if you want to!!)Thanks for the input already.

DSC00345.jpg

Well, this was my idea:

firemedicoDSC00345_myedit_filtered.jpg

As I am saying, it is only ONE idea.

Thanks for the input foto.You have definantly been very helpfull to me lately and I appreciate it.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back