Bird shots at -17c

Hi Tony I have the same camera. You are right on the mm adjustment. Canon has 3 lenses in the same zoom range, I believe the best having image stabalization, but the other two are in the affordable range. The 75-300 mm USM III f4-5.6 is only between 3 to 4 hundred. As for the softness trust me I have more that had the softness than did not. I have 1 keeper for every 5 taken, thats wildlife for you. They are still great shots.

Wow, I just noticed .... lots of Canadians in this forum and particular folks from Ontario. Nice to meet you all. Eric I love your plane shots.

i like all of these, really. i think the only thing they all suffer from, however, is lack of composition. try not to center everything. i know it's hard to do something like that when you're dealing with birds, seeing as how they spook so easily at the slightest movement. i think the one with the hanging bird would have been really really awesome if it had been moved up and to the right a bit. though, however, i also think that the blue jay one works really well when it's centered.

but still, great work on all of these.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back