999_0058.jpg

999_0043.jpg

999_0038.jpg

999_0037.jpg

999_0020.jpg

999_0008.jpg

999_0064.jpg

999_0050-1.jpg

Wow these photos have serious depth! The colors look amazing! Very unique and thought out.

What did you shoot these photos with?

Wow these photos have serious depth! The colors look amazing! Very unique and thought out.

What did you shoot these photos with?

Thanks. D2X with Tamron 17-50 2.8. Mostly shot with an Alienbees B800 with Octobox and a few shots I had a Nikon SB800 slaved.

Beautiful model and nice exposures ;)

Interesting photos. Too posed for my usual tastes, but an attempt at some sort of discussion or editorial is good.

Still, why are these NSFW?

very impressive. love the textures and the idea. I've never seen shots like these so that's awesome.

Interesting photos. Too posed for my usual tastes, but an attempt at some sort of discussion or editorial is good.

You can kinda see her nipple in one.

I

Remember, many folks on this forum are in the US, we never went through renaissance here. Remember many folks doubt evolution, climate change, the heliocentric solar system etc. Also, a nipple has the potential of causing the world to implode as far as American society is concerned...

The pics are interesting and unusual enough to give one pause. Not sure what you were aiming for. What came to mind was the last scenes in Fellini's "La Dolce Vita", I can see the same message attempted here. I can't say I like them, but I do say I find them interesting and a bit disturbing, which in my mind is a better compliment when it comes to art.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back