Birdie birdie birdie *11 pics*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since today was a sunny day, i went to the bird demo again. Allthough it got a bit cloudy once i got there, i got some nice shots :)
roofvogels283.jpg

roofvogels287.jpg

roofvogels296.jpg

roofvogels302.jpg

roofvogels304.jpg

roofvogels310.jpg

roofvogels314.jpg

roofvogels324.jpg

roofvogels325.jpg

roofvogels331.jpg

roofvogels333.jpg

You can view more pics HERE
Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

First one is right on. Nice shots. The 9th one makes me think of gremlins. Hahaha

wow! what great shots. Wonderful colors and lighting.

#6 is awesome, really like that one, but of course they are all great, you do a wonderful job at these demos... :thumbup:

also love the first one! Great series

thank you for the nice comments :)
And yes, he does look a bit like Mowgli. Its a chick from some sort of forrest owl and its almost 5 weeks old. Gave us a a scare that they, the little bugger. He was in a cage without a top before the demo started. When the demo ended, the chick wasnt in the cage anymore *PANIC*. Some visitors told us that he was in there some minutes before we got back. So we started looking around, mostly focussing on the floor. Then we heard a girl say: he is right there. And pointed at the lantern. The chick climbed out of the cafe, of the table, walked about a meter on the ground. Then climbed up into the lantern, which was hanging about 2 meters of the floor. Was pretty funny to see........and thats the story behind the chick in the lantern :mrgreen:
Anyways, thanks again for looking

Great shots Daan. Ya got some awesome images

All you bird photographers, doenoe included: I admire you so!
I tried my hands on some bird photography yesterday, all the birds sat in cages and were perfectly still, and I still had to toss out half of all the pictures I took.
Those that moved made me wonder how EVER you get your focussing right when you manually trace them? Trying to get that right drove me to distraction!

Most reactions

Back