Picture102.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture026.jpg

C&C Welcome

Birds are fun to take pictures of, exspecially when there right out your door...these are a little dull and just a tad off focus.

Try again but on a nicer day...keep it up!!!

garrentee

Each one has its own charm and i understand why you put them all up, but as said before it looks like your lens needs lots of light. They need to be a little less grey to make them stand out. The heart rendering scene of the birds making their way through a hard winter makes it for me though :).

tim

The ones with snow they were just in a feeding Frenzy and i Just snapped photos but 2-6 and 8-9 are my favorites i just need to get to know my camera more.

I really like DOF (depth of field) in Photos 2 and 3 and that little red-chested fellow in Photo 8!
Bird photography is not an easy thing to do, I have only experienced as much on Wednesday morning ... might show you some of my meagre results eventually, if I can make myself show them... but you tried. Once you know your camera better, your bird photos will become better, too. 2 and 3 are quite much on the way.

And you might need to think about using some post processing software for often enough the photos that come straight from the camera can be made more "effective" afterwards (which is NOT cheating on things). Which does not mean to say: apply some funny filters or things that really change the photo into a piece of graphic something (not arts), but simple things like adjusting contrast, light, colour saturation ... things that a machine that might produce prints out of your pics would use, too (supposedly).

Most reactions

Back