Bug Two:
_DSC3368-Edit.jpg

Bug Three:
_DSC3369-Edit.jpg

Bug Four:
_DSC3385-Edit.jpg

Bug Five:
_DSC3395-Edit.jpg

Comments, critiques, and jokes are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Wonderful shots! #1 is amazing, detail in the flight. :thumbsup:

The first and last photos are interesting, but the rest is nowhere near the level of quality we've come to expect from you.

But... I think you already knew that :)

Thanks for the comments, guys.

And I agree that the series is overall not up to my own personal standards. But oh well, right? Haha.

Thanks again.

1 is really nice. I really like the last one, but I think there's too much dead space. A portrait crop with the bug on the far left would really make this one stand out.

1 is really nice. I really like the last one, but I think there's too much dead space. A portrait crop with the bug on the far left would really make this one stand out.

You see, I was wondering about this myself. I was gonna do exactly what you're sayin', but I guess I was hoping that leaving it landscape would create a more environmental feel. It's tough to make that cropping decision sometimes, haha. I'll have to look at it again, and try out some cropping.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

You see, I was wondering about this myself. I was gonna do exactly what you're sayin', but I guess I was hoping that leaving it landscape would create a more environmental feel. It's tough to make that cropping decision sometimes, haha. I'll have to look at it again, and try out some cropping.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

I agree, finding the right crop can be tough sometimes. Next time if you're not sure, do 2 crops and post up for feedback on which one is more appealing. Great pictures nonetheless and I'm jealous of that BIF shot. I've yet to get a decent one.

I like osprey 1, bugs 2 & 3. How did you get the Osprey shots? Just stand around and wait for one to fly by or was there major zoom or crop involved?

Mark

Most reactions

Back