Birds in Florida Day 4

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here we go with day 4.. Febuary 10th.. We drove inland to a place called Lakeland City.. and a nice place., Lake Parker Park... it was a ton of work.. crawling around in the wet grass, and hefting the kit for some of these shots., by 2 pm I was cooked. The cool looking blue bird is a Purple Gallinule.

DSC_7472257w.jpg

DSC_7548258w.jpg

DSC_7614261w.jpg

DSC_7616262w.jpg

DSC_7630263w.jpg

DSC_7700268w.jpg

DSC_7748271w.jpg

DSC_7879274w.jpg

DSC_7715269w.jpg

DSC_7728270w.jpg

thanks for looking!!

These are all nice and so crystal clear and sharp!!

How do you KNOW about all these places???
The one of Daisy and Maria is a nice little surprise in amongst all your - again and as always! - marvellous bird photos. That Purple Gallinule is a beauty! I have never before neither heard of this bird nor seen it, they certainly don't have one in the bird park...

Wonderful pictures.
Especialy 3,5 and 6.
Dani

Oh wow! More contenders for NG! Love the sunlight on the neck of the heron in #1. #2 is sooo gorgeous, with the dof, compo (swoon), the beautiful blue eye, and the drip of water at the tip of its beak. The capture of the attitude/posture of the heron in #6, with that intense stare, is perfect. And the running galliule shot is both funny (it looks so ungainly) and awesome, to see the water droplets flying from all around it.
As for the Maria and Daisy shot, it makes me go 'awwwWWwww'. Look how the little sweetie is slumped/draped over her mom, with her rosy little cheek! That's a heartstopping pic, for sure.

Most reactions

Back