Birds in Florida, Day 8 (last day)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, the series finally comes to an end... It was a lot of shooting, and a lot of keepers, and too much editing. Thanks to everyone who has visited my pbase, and thanks Anty for all the nice comments in there., we missed you Sunday.

here are a few, lots more at the link below.

DSC_0200514w.jpg

DSC_0051510w.jpg

DSC_9820496w.jpg

DSC_9928501w.jpg

DSC_9994509w.jpg

here is the link to the whole lot...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/recent_photos

126 images from this trip, but who is counting? 126 x 5 minutes for each edit.. can anyone do that math?

. Still a few more coming.

thanks for looking.

Nooooooo! Say it isn't so that the Florida series is ending! What phenomenal shots they've been. I have totally run out of superlatives to describe your work, so I will just sit here with my jaw on the tabletop.

(You have no idea how much I missed going birding with you and Airic and Canoncan yesterday, and seeing Daisy and Maria. (*sniffle*) Pass the Prozac)

Nooooooo! Say it isn't so that the Florida series is ending! What phenomenal shots they've been. I have totally run out of superlatives to describe your work, so I will just sit here with my jaw on the tabletop.

(You have no idea how much I missed going birding with you and Airic and Canoncan yesterday, and seeing Daisy and Maria. (*sniffle*) Pass the Prozac)

thanks Anty.. we missed you, but you missed driving in that storm., so I wouldn't feel too bad. The snowy was out there, and we got some good looks at it., I will bet Airic will post some shots.

Thanks for sharing your Florida series with us... we are all very lucky that you are on board here.

I hope to be able to meet up with you and the gang for a shoot sometime in the near future in your environment

Thanks for sharing your Florida series with us... we are all very lucky that you are on board here.

I hope to be able to meet up with you and the gang for a shoot sometime in the near future in your environment

thanks Paws!! good to hear from you.. getting everyone out for a day in the ice and snow, wind.. etc might not be easy!

:thumbup: deffinatly the best seriese i have seen from you or possibly any other photographer on this site. really great stuff

your whole Florida series was outstanding ray..... i really enjoyed it... and you got some grest ones here to finish up... love #4 :hail:

these are once again fantastic. I cant believe how sharp and clear all of your pics are..........you are driving me to madness you know :)

these are once again fantastic. I cant believe how sharp and clear all of your pics are..........you are driving me to madness you know :)

thanks buddy, and sorry.. I know how you feel, that's why I went out and bought this lens.. and it was a lot of cash, but worth every nickel.

Raymond, I go with Antarctican to say that there were no words to describe your hardwork.

I would like to know what lens you brought for wildlife photography (especially for the above shots). I too belong to the Nikon family (I have a D50), and would like to buy a good lens.

Thanks for sharing.

Raymond, I go with Antarctican to say that there were no words to describe your hardwork.

I would like to know what lens you brought for wildlife photography (especially for the above shots). I too belong to the Nikon family (I have a D50), and would like to buy a good lens.

Thanks for sharing.

thank you ravikiran.. very much appreciated.

I shoot all my wildlife images with the 200-400 VR.. it cost me 7,700$$ Canadian. On my website, anything older then Oct 3, 2006 was shot with the 80-400 VR, a very good lens, but slow focusing.. I don't think it will work on your D50 though.

i need to get out of the city more, very nice series, #s 2 & 4 are my favs of this group,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back