Birdwalk

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went on a little walk with 2 harris hawks today. The girl (also doing the internship thing), the man who trains and flies all the birds (havent got a clue how you would call that) and me went out to the field, followed closely by the 2 harris hawks. They were just flying around, waiting for pieces of meat. It was really nice to do. Just walking around and feeding the birds while doing that.
Anyways here are the pics, this time not taken by me (pretty obvious, since im in the shoots too):
roofvogels490.jpg

roofvogels491.jpg

roofvogels492.jpg

roofvogels493.jpg

roofvogels494.jpg

#6 This one is just here, cause its one freakin awesome bird. He is new at the park (its a european hawk)
roofvogels495.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Hey, but the person who took these pics did nicely, too, I really like to see YOU, Daan, with the birds in the frames. You are one handsome young man, can't wait to meet you in person in May 2008 at the latest :sexywink: :biggrin: ... I particularly like Photos 1 and 4 with the hawk in flight. Though, hey, 2 and 3 are nice, too, the tail wings are so nicely spread out in 2 and you and the other girl so much looking like you are enjoying what you are doing in 3!

The last is ... ok, let me use Duncan's words here: killer.
The photo too ;) :lol:

Nice series, the last one's great.

Thanks for the replies :D
I will most likely see you in March 2008. Allready put it in the agenda at work (even though there isnt really a date set yet) So i can have the week off then :)
I remember that pic Prophet. Harris hawks are great birds to fly and they all have a different temperment. Thats really nice with those birds. And if it was only for 30 seconds, at least you had one on your hand. Arent alot of people who can say that eh :)
And that European hawk, this is the male. There is also a new female, ill try to take some pics of her next week.

Quick. Change the mark in the calendar from March 2008 to May 2008, Daan... please!! :shock:

Most reactions

Back