Birthday BBQ

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went shopping for some dapper, cool, boyband style clothes this morning in a place called Southport. It's about 20 miles from where we live and it's a really good place for clothes. After about twenty minutes i came accross a pair of shoes to die for. not cheap £70 but absolutely georgeous.

half an hour later i was going along with another designer bag full of clothes. Spent an absolute fortune on clothes today but loved every minute of it.

Oh yeah, BBQ. Came back to a full house of friends and family. got down to some serious drinking and a good day was had by all. Excuse any spelling or grammar errors cos i'm really lathered bynow.

All right i know i'm pissed but who cares? I enjoyed it so....

Shark said:
Shopping? Fun? Are you a woman, Darren?

;-)
It's not so much the fact that he went shopping, but rather this comment that makes me wonder

Darfion said:
After about twenty minutes i came accross a pair of shoes to die for
:?
Just kidding dude, everyone needs shoes.

Happy birthday man!

Doesnt like deliberate shopping.
Searching for clothes/shoes and trying them on just gets me arghh :irked: .
Incidental shopping is ok though :lol: ...The stuff ya spot and like when ya on ya way to somewhere else lol.
Dont waste time tryin em on either , just grab it , pay for it and run !
So Darf , are ya one of those metrosexuals ? ;)
Glad ya had a good day too mate !

Just thought I'd share a mildly amusing shopping moment.

My girlfriends 10 year high school reunion was coming up and she wanted to buy a dress for this occasion. We went shopping and I dutifully held he bag while she looked around and picked out dresses to try on. After a few minutes I had four dresses drapped across my right arm and two dresses and her handbag in my right. She comes up to me with a 7th dress but hesitates to drap it on my arm. She looks at me and says she'll hold on to this one because she didn't want me to feel "Self-Conscious". I looked at my arms and burst out laughing.

I detest shopping for myself but enjoy it when I shop with women.

I've long thought that when you're on 'purse detail', there are only two ways to hold it. 1) One (or two if it's a beast of a bag) fingertips, arm extended. This ensures that all who see you can have no doubts at all that that thing is most decidedly not yours. Or 2) strap wrapped around the purse, purse held football-style (don't forget the finger over the point!).

Anything else and that purse is yours, girlfriend! :p

shopping is alright...this is as long as my sister doesnt come along...since I dont drive and 99.9% of the time shopping occurs with my mom. The two of them will go to every store and my sister wil try about 5-20 items on per store...then debate about whats the best thing they like...go back to 1 or 2 stores and the finally decide...yucky

After about twenty minutes i came accross a pair of shoes to die for
You're quite right it does sound as though i'm as bent as an Arabs dagger. But i can truthfully say i'm as straight as an arrow.

[puts on deep "Lee Marvin" voice]
[walks off shaking head. remembers never to post when drunk]

I was going to mention the good looking boyband style with a fantastic frame and a heart-breaking smile but could't be bothered :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back