Birthday car shoot for my friend

.::Gordon::.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took these after dinner with some of my friends. he owns the blue accord heh. it was so windy up there, so a few of my pics came out a little blurry, even when it was on the tripod. :( that pic of downtown houston would be awesome if it was just a little more clearer. didn't realize it was a little blurry til i got home and uploaded them onto the computer.

cardowntown.jpg

2V6.jpg

Angle1.jpg

Angle2.jpg

Ghost.jpg

Ghost? Well, not really a ghost haha. One of our friends walked in front of the camera during a long exposure shot, and caught his trail. :lol:

Side1.jpg

Group2.jpg

Group3.jpg

Group6.jpg

Group9.jpg

2,3,4 and 7 stand out too me good positioning

All pics are pretty good.

Only complaint, pic #7, the thing on the bottom left side (the cement block), should've been cropped out, or cloned out in photoshop. That's the first thing I see when I look at the photo. Besides that, great job! :)

Good color and sharpness for night shots. But I really don't like pictures of half a car like in the first and fourth pictures. Maybe it's nice and artsy-fartsy but when I'm looking at car pics I'd just as soon see the whole car in the shot.

All pics are pretty good.

Only complaint, pic #7, the thing on the bottom left side (the cement block), should've been cropped out, or cloned out in photoshop. That's the first thing I see when I look at the photo. Besides that, great job! :)

and the boat is slightly distracting in the background...
nice work

Most reactions

Back