Birthday Likes!~

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, you all forgot my birthday! SO unless you are planning on sending me a late birthday gift card go ahead and hit my "like" button to offer a sincere birthday best wish :)

51 today...damn I only feel like 21, what the buk happened?

Happy bday!

Happy Birthday Trever!

You're 51? Bwahahahahahahahahah!

Oh, sorry. Forgot to be kind to my elders. :biglaugh:

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, man! Remember.. after 50, it is all downhill.. and rolling downhill is easy! :) (and I have a headstart on you, darn it!)

Happy Birthday, uhmm, sir.

You actually look much younger than I appear, and I'm fourteen years younger than you so that says something really good about you or really bad about me.

What!!!! You didn't get my present?!!! e.rose and I did a photo shoot just for you!! She was supposed to send you the pictures!!

What!!!! You didn't get my present?!!! e.rose and I did a photo shoot just for you!! She was supposed to send you the pictures!!
Somehow they made it to my mailbox instead... Outstanding work, BTW. I never knew you could bend like that.

That is me in my profile pic and yes, I think I do look way younger than most of my peers...it's my hair, I'm sure... I still have it :D

Laugh Bitter....you'll catch up soon enough ;)

Mishele, that's ok, I'll be touring the USA later this year, we'll just have to do that shoot in person like :)

Thanks for all the best wishes and likes! YaY!!!

For your birthday, I also got you a "like."

That is me in my profile pic and yes, I think I do look way younger than most of my peers...it's my hair, I'm sure... I still have it :D
It must have something to do with that hot Vietnamese babe that keeps showing up on my recent pictures from contacts feed on Flickr...

Happy birthday. I was thinking the same thing "he sure don't look 50 in the avatar" well I'm 45 and most people can't tell

Just kidding:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back