Bitten by the multiple exposure bug.

don't you feel funny making these :p

of course, but its so much fun trying to think of different ways to pose yourself. I wish I either had a bigger room or a wider lense so I could put more of me in there.

Thanks to everyone for all the comments!

Great work, but do try shots like putting a person in a wine glass.

LOL! Almost lost my breakfast looking at those pics I was laughing so hard. Cute poses and funny how you incorporated yourself helping yourself in following layers. Definitely have to give this a try myself.

Yum "Ben and Jerry's", that is cool. I'll have to try something like this.

I wondered if anyone would comment on that! :) I love me some Phish Food!

Thanks to everyone else for commenting and glad I could make you laugh. Can't wait to see other peoples ideas!

Cool shots.. I just cant figure out how to do it with gimp.

I'm back, I've tried with photoshop and can't get it. I need further instructions. Thanks.

I've got it, Thanks now I'm going to start working on my creation.

Oh ok....well I'll leave this here in case it helps anyone else.

Ok, here is a rundown of how I did it - not saying it's the best or only way, but here ya go:

1. Open all 5 images in photoshop.
2. Choose the image where you appear the furthest back in the scene to be the main or background image which you paste all of the other ones on to. For example in the living room scene I started with the shot where I was lighting the candle.
3. Now go to the next image that you want to include - I chose the one where I was sitting on the exercise ball.
4. Using the polygonal lasso tool make a loose selection of yourself in the second image. I like to leave a bit of the background detail around my body because it makes it easier for me to match it up to the background image.
4. Go to edit - copy and then click on your background image and go to edit - paste. Your cut out self from the second image should now appear on the background image in a new layer.
5. Go to your layers pallette and lower the opacity enough so that you can see the background through the cutout. This makes it a lot easier to match things up. After you get it matched up, as long as you didn't stand in front of yourself in any of the shots you can probably just raise your opacity and then move on to the next image that you want to cut and paste.
6. You might need to erase part of your cut and paste self to fit in better with the background image. I had to do this when I was working on the parts of the photo where I'm sitting on the couch looking at the laptop. I did this by making sure that I highlighted the layer that needed to be cleaned up and using the eraser tool to get rid of whatever I needed to. You will probably have to adjust your brush size and intensity to get it all done decently.

That's it really for my method. Just repeat the steps for however many images you need to layer. I hope that made sense - if not, let me know.

Awesome! Thanks for the instructions. Gonna work on that tomorrow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back