Bitter Beach

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please tell me what you all think. Critique or advice. I take compliments too...:mrgreen:

(Number clockwise - 1, 2, 3, 4)

Attachments

• $Father and Son.jpg
    $Father and Son.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 69
  • $Seagull3.jpg
    $Seagull3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 41
  • $Smokin Gun2.jpg
    $Smokin Gun2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 78
  • $Surfer2.jpg
    $Surfer2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!! You will receive more helpful critique if you post 2-3 shots in a thread. Most people won't take the time to comment on this many shots.

Welcome to the forum!! You will receive more helpful critique if you post 2-3 shots in a thread. Most people won't take the time to comment on this many shots.

Roger dodger, thanks for the tip.

Welcome to the forum. You will also be a big help to any reviewers if you number your images when you post them and leave some space between them. Numbering makes them easier to refer to and leaving space makes them easier to differentiate from each other. Mishele is also right in that posting ten images is only going to get folks to basically ignore your post - figure it out, 3 to 5 minutes an image to review them = 30 to 50 minutes - a lot to expect from folks who are doing out of the kindness of their heart - at least I think that is why we do it.

WesternGuy

Welcome to the forum. You will also be a big help to any reviewers if you number your images when you post them and leave some space between them. Numbering makes them easier to refer to and leaving space makes them easier to differentiate from each other. Mishele is also right in that posting ten images is only going to get folks to basically ignore your post - figure it out, 3 to 5 minutes an image to review them = 30 to 50 minutes - a lot to expect from folks who are doing out of the kindness of their heart - at least I think that is why we do it.

WesternGuy

Gracias, Senor.

Most reactions

Back