Black and White or Color

I like them both but lean just a little towards the B&W.

Is the lighting on her face from a natural source? I like the shots either way.

Wow. Both is good photos. But I wote for...color! With color I think it is more original, with colors I think I have seen that photo before. But, both is really good!

COLOR:
Nice tone, good color, no distractions from subject.

B&W:
The tones, lighting, and contrast or good so….:thumbup:
What is she looking at?
What is she thinking?
(Just exactly what you want from a B&W Portraiture - a 'Mona Lisa' type effect if you will)

And at least one other person would agree that the B&W makes it a portraiture rather than a candid....:wink:

Dave_D said:
B&W is definitely better. It gives your subject character in a way that color cannot. You mentioned that this is only a candid, but you have taken it out of that context with your software alterations and transformed it into a portraiture motif. B&W gives it a timeless effect.

colour.
i can't say why exactly.
even maybe because of the theme.
i don't relate western style with b-w.
kiss!

You don't have enough shadow detail in BW version, so that's a "bad" conversion.

Both are great, I prefer the color for the more human feel. However if you want the horror film effect the black and white takes away the personal emotion and makes it feel colder. At least it does for me. I do agree with Chase, the color of the skin tone really makes the color one feel alive.

my girlfriend says "might be the best one i've ever seen" "of his or just like any photo?" "out of any photos" serious props on this one daniel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back