Black and white panorama with reflections 'n stuff for C&C

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me and my brother decided to go hunt some sunrise today, so we went out of bed 0445 in the morning, ready for sunrise at 0530. Here's one before the sun rose. There was some fog/haze/mist (not sure which one to use) over the water which really magnified the mood I tried to capture: early, no one there, still and clear whether. Cold, lonely.. You know, that feeling... Getting a crispy sharp image was not my intention in post processing. I lowered the cyan slider in bw conversion, which made it look a little "older", somehow, if you get what I mean.

f/9
1/3rd of a second
ISO-100
18mm (kit lens)
-------------------------------------

Spegelbilete panorama s-k by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr

Thank you :)

Very nice; I like the mood and processing you've done (but it wouldn't hurt to level it).

I'm pretty certain it's level. You couldn't be talking about a slight distortion? Or perhaps my vision is just damaged..:p

IF you slide the image up until the lake edge on the right is even with the top of your monitor then the left side is down a little. This could mean a slightly unlevel series or the lake could just curve some there. Not really sure.

Looks level on my screen, looks like the center of the image/lake is a vertex and both sides have a negative slope.

IF you slide the image up until the lake edge on the right is even with the top of your monitor then the left side is down a little. This could mean a slightly unlevel series or the lake could just curve some there. Not really sure.

Now, why I didn't think of that scrolling technique?!?

haha its how I have been checking people's stuff since one guy on here was actually able to see a 1.31 degree tilt of a beach scene... It was nuts lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back