Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
12312194-studio.jpg

And landing.

12312180-studio.jpg

Nice action shots!

Nice job catching what looks like chaos but probably isn’t.

Are they just off to another location, or are they getting away from another annoying photographer? :friendly_wink:

Are they just off to another location, or are they getting away from another annoying photographer? :friendly_wink:
Good question. I was at a small. 12 acre lake that has an island in it. They would park it there for a couple minutes and the leader would suddenly take off for no apparent reason that I could see (I was about 80 meters away). They would fly the same route and land about 30 meters away from me and after a couple minutes they would fly back to the island. They did that repeatedly for the 20 or so minutes that I was there.

Good question. I was at a small. 12 acre lake that has an island in it. They would park it there for a couple minutes and the leader would suddenly take off for no apparent reason that I could see (I was about 80 meters away). They would fly the same route and land about 30 meters away from me and after a couple minutes they would fly back to the island. They did that repeatedly for the 20 or so minutes that I was there.
The ducks are acting like that at my spot too. I think it has something to do with mating season.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back