smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who is this, so tall and slender like a graceful maiden fair,
By the roadside in the sunshine with her locks of yellow hair?
See you how she leans and listens to the west wind wand'ring by
As the sun god calls and woos her stands the bashful maiden shy?
Must I tell you in her splendor her quaint old-fashioned name?
Would you know her when you meet her with her tawny yellow mane?
Arthur Bernstein, author

Little high key practice. C&C as always is welcome.

Black Eyed Susan05282017_269.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Really nice! Not only is it a nice flower shot, it's also absolutely high-key as well, and not simply over-exposed.

Really nice! Not only is it a nice flower shot, it's also absolutely high-key as well, and not simply over-exposed.

Thanks man! I saw these out today while riding the woods, and the idea sprung to mind. I didn't have a lot of time, to set it up, but I thought it turned out pretty good for a hack like me.

Nice job -- nice photo.

Joe

Super nice, I love this. Of course you couldn't wait to post this until June, as I am out of POTM votes. Love BES, one of my favorite.

Super nice, I love this. Of course you couldn't wait to post this until June, as I am out of POTM votes. Love BES, one of my favorite.

LOL, thanks JC. Sometimes I have an idea that just clicks. I saw the flowers in the woods, the image came to mind, I brought them back, setup the lights, metered and 4 shots later had it dialed in. This is actually the 5th shot (exactly the same as #4) because I couldn't believe I already had it right. From idea to final image in less than an hour, which this happened more often.

No other suggestions on shooting this type of image before I finish my project file notes.

Most reactions

Back