Black White and Blue Mini!!!

TommiP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bt-photography.com
This is a photo i took a few weeks ago at a mini show we went to, only used a standard olympus compact camera.

I decided to have a mess round on photoshop with the photo only bringing out the blue of the car. First time try at this so let me know what you all think. :wink:

mimibwblue.jpg

Ace, that is my car. Nice work, looks real good. not bad for a first attempt.

Mini Clubman :) Nice, I used to have a Clubby Estate with a 1275GT lump in it, cornered like it was on rails :D

Nice car dude.

SteveEllis said:
Mini Clubman :) Nice, I used to have a Clubby Estate with a 1275GT lump in it, cornered like it was on rails :D

Nice car dude.

1976 clubman with 1293 MG Turbo Lump with nitrous. Taking it to another show at the weekend so i should get some class photos to show

hi

nice , thanks but i will ask you to open subject to tell some people how to do this in photo shop.

like if I have pic for man with tie and I want to make her by red color .

: ))

I bet thats an awesome machine around a track :D Some action shots would be cool.

I only got rid of mine recently, had too many cars & motorbikes so had to thin them out a bit. I've still got some estate rear lights if you know anyone who needs them :D

NIce shot. What a cool lookin car. No way i would fit in that one.

TommiP said:
Tell me about it! it is a mint car it is benaccent's.

Not easy to get in and out of and i am only about 5.7 tall!!! But fast!

Mint though, glad you like it.

Oh yeah... for sure I aint gettin in that one. Im 6'1" :lmao:

Hey Chiller, I'm 6' and I fitted in them, skinny as a rake though :lol: Even the mini saloon we had with a rollcage I could get in, and that had straight cut door bars and a dash bar.

Clubmans, rule, I just love the front on them, why everyone else loves the old bullnose I'll never know! More room in the engine bay on a clubby too, means bigger engines fit into it :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back