Black&White Challenge: anyone interested in a new challenge every other week?

Ah, seeing the notification that this thread had a new post from Saturday tells me that the first b/w challenge has been created.
I guess that challenge is already at the second week of its time frame.

Still in the first challenge stage - the Hipster film users needed time to get their chemistry sets out. :)

Some fascinating sets so far ..... ends on the 18th. Current theme 'modern architecture'.

Fully intended to join in from the start, tested, loaded and bagged up my 55 year old Spotmatic in honour of the occasion.

This early 20th century village doesn't offer any modern architecture, suitable subjects 1 hour north. -17c not only hard on the fingers but apparently Spot decided to get all squinty eyed with a stuck shutter. Film wound on and mirror flopped so all seemed well. Final few frames shot at indoor temps ok.

Enjoying seeing other's work for this challenge.

For the next challenge, frogs around here are patiently waiting for Spring so I may have to get creative.

For the next challenge, frogs around here are patiently waiting for Spring so I may have to get creative.
I think it’s frog perspective, not frogs... I mean, if you have a picture of a frog, that'd be cool, but I think it’s frog perspective.

I think it’s frog perspective, not frogs... I mean, if you have a picture of a frog, that'd be cool, but I think it’s frog perspective.
Yes, it is Wade, misquote on my part. I took it to mean Frog's eye view or suchlike.

I actually have my X-E3 set to B&W, so I will try and keep up to joining in.

Most reactions

Back