Black&White Challenge: As much BOKEH as possible!

gk fotografie

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome!

This summer there will be a total of 3 special summer editions of the Black&White Challenge, each lasting approximately one month instead of 14 days.

This challenge is a fun thing, no competition, no prizes, but all about learning to 'see, think and create' in black and white, not just randomly converting color photos. Every digital photographer and film photographer can participate with as many photos as desired during each challenge.

Last edited:
1-_DSC8579-001 (4).JPG
1-_DSC8470-002 (3).JPG

Fooling around with the old Legacy Asahi Takumar 135mm F2.5. The wind was blowing a little to much, and the light wasn't right to capture the beautiful balls this thing can create, but still always amazes me at the creamy quality of the OOF areas, both behind and in front of the focal plane.
June 202020200607_2963-Edit.jpg

June 202020200607_2968-Edit.jpg

Fooling around with the old Legacy Asahi Takumar 135mm F2.5. The wind was blowing a little to much, and the light wasn't right to capture the beautiful balls this thing can create, but still always amazes me at the creamy quality of the OOF areas, both behind and in front of the focal plane.
View attachment 192764
View attachment 192765

Nice, I'll have to break out my XT2 and the Tiar 135 2.8

Nice, I'll have to break out my XT2 and the Tiar 135 2.8

Go for it!!!!! The nice thing about the old manual lenses without focus or contacts for camera settings, is that it really makes you slow down and think through the shot.

JC those two little beauties you posted are great!!! They just look like they could/would be a handful (Sugar & double helping of Spice, & everything nice). LOL

Like smoke sez, this challenge is a great excuse to rummage around in the lens drawer. Takumar 135's maybe later, for starters Comrade Z's helios 44-2 on front of a Hanimex doubler. Weird how the aberrations appear to wrap around the edge of the stained glass window hanging.

IMGP6021es.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back