Black & White Photos (2)

Silent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Comments are most welcome... Thannks for looking!

00282et.jpg

00301hj.jpg

00311vx.jpg

00345na.jpg

00370fb.jpg

You have chosen some very photography-friendly subjects: neither of them ran away from you or moved too much :wink: :wink: :wink:

I agree with Chris (PlasticSpanner) on the interesting aspect that your choice of focus and DOF gives to the last photo, but I also like the shadows ... only do those make me wonder if you could have taken a pic with ONLY the shadows in the frame?

LaFoto said:
You have chosen some very photography-friendly subjects: neither of them ran away from you or moved too much :wink: :wink: :wink:

I agree with Chris (PlasticSpanner) on the interesting aspect that your choice of focus and DOF gives to the last photo, but I also like the shadows ... only do those make me wonder if you could have taken a pic with ONLY the shadows in the frame?

LaFoto, thanks for the comments. Jus wonder what you mean by "i could have takena pic with ONLY the shadow in the frame" ?? :)

PlasticSpanner said:
I like #4! Just enough DOF to show the statue of a man behind without enough detail as to what he's doing! (maybe he's reading his PDA? :lol: )

Very nice! :thumbup:

Hi Chris, thanks for comments. :mrgreen:

Silent said:
Jus wonder what you mean by "i could have takena pic with ONLY the shadow in the frame" ?? :)

Well, no part of the real fence in the picture. Only the shadow...

Most reactions

Back