Blackhawk Helicopters

cowbert098

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ppbt.net
There was a Green Bay Packer football playoff game here today at Lambeau Field and 4 blackhawk helicopters were scheduled to fly overhead befor the game. So I went down to the airport and had just missed them leaving but was able to get a few photos of them on their way back. All of the photos of the helicopters while they were in the air just looked like black dots in the sky , but after they landed I went to go find them. The fence was an obstacle but I was able to stick the telephoto lense through a spot in the chain link fence and get this photo.
blackhawk.jpg

Cool shot, did you you crop the photo that way, or are you using APS film?
The choppers look huge. You didn't have any military officials asking for id :) The only thing i would say is to try to get the horizon straightened, but thats a bit hard to do with you camera is jammed between a chainlink fence, eh :)

Cheers, thanks for sharing that

Thanks for the comment! I did crop the image(you could see some of the fence because the telephoto lense didn't quite fit in the fence). Yeah I was suprised I wasn't approached by anyone, I don't believe I didn't look suspicious pulled up along he highway sticking a camera through a fence of an airport. I put the photo in PS and tried to straighten it out, here is the result:
blackhawk2.jpg

Most reactions

Back