Blast from the Past...

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When my parents just visited, I had my Dad take a picture of me and my Mom in a similar pose as a photo we had taken 15 years ago. Here they are (pardon my 80's hair, LOL), below. I think it's funny that neither one of us had glasses at the time, and now we both do! :)

Have you ever attempted to recreate a photo from the past?

http://i12.tinypic.com/5ycxfnn.jpg

It's also funny that the shot 15 years ago is light years ahead of the present one.

Not the SAME story but when I was about 6 I went to the empire state building with my mom and uncle. We took a picture of me on top of my uncles shoulder in front of this one picture in the main hallway. About 10 years later when my little cousin (uncles son) was about 6 they took a similar picture in front of the same thing and now they are framed next to each other...

Whoa! For some reason I almost started crying. I think the photo goes deeper then the fact that you both now have glasses.

Personally I could never recreate a photo from the past.

Love & Bass

er...I meant to say that the older shot is much better.

true, but still a bit unfair since apparently these are outdoor shots and the new shot just did not have best portrait light ... to harsh contrasty light there.

Most reactions

Back