Blindfold

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From the petting area at the Forth Worth Zoo. Don't know the EXIF data for this one; I set everything on auto except for the focus b/c it was battle to keep from being run over while sitting crosslegged on the ground, much less getting a clear shot.

I initially positioned myself to get a shot of the calf peeking through the rails of the fence, but became enamored with the contrasting colors of the red of his coat and the steel blue of the fence. I like the almost abstract quality of the shot.

Looking for a compositional, and perhaps technical critique of this image.

Blindfold.jpg

Interesting take on a familiar subject. It is only your description of the frame that made me realize what you were going for. I like the idea, but somehow I am left with too little information. Maybe if we could see his eyes or something.

I really like this. As far as the eyes go I would have to see them in the photo to make up my mind. I think the photo stands well as is. The colors complimant each other very well, while keeping the subject matter easily recgonizable (they need spell check on this site. :) ) It does lend itself to more of a abstract piece... but it works very well. Great DOF.

My only thing with the photo is the white spot on the top right of the calf that mixes with the background and the shadow on the muzzle could be brightened a bit.

Great shot

"Veal its whats for dinner" sorry any veggies that may read this.

I was going to comment on that earlier but I think its fine. Because you look through the rails at the calf and like i said earlier its got a abstract feeling to it so it should stand as is. But thats just me .02

Most reactions

New Topics

Back