Bliss..........: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Ok, I am very partial to the models so I don't think I'm being very objective.........................what do you think??

blissMVC-536F.jpg

Thanks for lookin' : )

Their expressions say it all. It says bliss to me :)

Yes.
They are very much in love!
I am happy for all of you - you to see your son so happy, him and his girl-friend for BEING so happy. Wonderful series -- all of the photos of the two that I have seen by now (and I have seen many more than you might know!!!)

beautiful and so full of love x my only pick is that you can see up her nose and maybe would have been even better with her head tilted down a touch?? love it all the same ( spunky boy btw!!!)

beautiful picture! they are in love.. deifinitely!

I've been liking your posts of these two.

The main thing I see as far as a correction goes is the magenta cast. I would try adding about +25 green.

I can definitely see the connection between the two of them. I'm not sure how I feel about the closed eyes. It makes it a bit more difficult to make a connection between them and the viewer.

LaFoto said:
Yes.
They are very much in love!
I am happy for all of you - you to see your son so happy, him and his girl-friend for BEING so happy. Wonderful series -- all of the photos of the two that I have seen by now (and I have seen many more than you might know!!!)

Awww thanks so much Corinna!! It does bring me joy to see my boy happy....ok maybe he's not a boy anymore (he's 30 this year!) but he's still my boy! Thank you for being happy for us all and for checking out the other pics!:hug::

jemmy said:
beautiful and so full of love x my only pick is that you can see up her nose and maybe would have been even better with her head tilted down a touch?? love it all the same ( spunky boy btw!!!)

Thanks Jemmy, I hear what you're saying about the nose.............and he is a spunky boy!!! : )

markc said:
I've been liking your posts of these two.

The main thing I see as far as a correction goes is the magenta cast. I would try adding about +25 green.

I can definitely see the connection between the two of them. I'm not sure how I feel about the closed eyes. It makes it a bit more difficult to make a connection between them and the viewer.

Hi Mark and thank you! I only have microsoft photo editor and I am embarrassed to admit I don't know how to add +25 green.......if you can and wouldn't mind, that would be great!!

Thanks Alison and Mintily!!

It doesn't look like you have much control in MPE. I'd try the GIMP. You might want to look for the add-on that gives you an interface similar to Photoshop.

It looks like the lighting is a little strange here. I ended up doing separate color balances for each of their faces using masked layers. The color still seems to be uneven across an individual face, but I didn't bother to try and get too localized. Parts still look too magenta, but to fix those, other parts will look too green. I also did a slight curves adjustment to boost contrast a touch and a smart sharpen.

blissMVC-536F-mod.jpg

markc said:
It doesn't look like you have much control in MPE. I'd try the GIMP. You might want to look for the add-on that gives you an interface similar to Photoshop.

It looks like the lighting is a little strange here. I ended up doing separate color balances for each of their faces using masked layers. The color still seems to be uneven across an individual face, but I didn't bother to try and get too localized. Parts still look too magenta, but to fix those, other parts will look too green. I also did a slight curves adjustment to boost contrast a touch and a smart sharpen.

blissMVC-536F-mod.jpg

Thanks a lot Mark for the tips and for the link.....checked out the link and not sure which one to go with.............I should probably read up on it more! Thanks again!! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back