Block Party (Fireworks)

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I went to this fun block party on July 3rd, (obviously everyone is going to want to be with their family on the 4th of July.. so it was the 3rd).. anyway, I spent about 3 hours trying to get nice pictures of fireworks, and I got about 20/30 nice pictures.. they are up on my flickr account.. heres the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8584435@N07/

Enjoy!
-Jess

did you use a tripod?

yes, but mostly no... the fireworks were higher and i wound up just holding my camera and taking pictures in the sky (tripod off of the ground) except for the pictures were the fireworks are being LAUNCHED (theres like 4 pictures).. page 2 or 3 i beleive.. it was really hard its more hard then it seems.. how bright it is, was the hardest part to deal with..

yes, but mostly no... the fireworks were higher and i wound up just holding my camera and taking pictures in the sky (tripod off of the ground) except for the pictures were the fireworks are being LAUNCHED (theres like 4 pictures).. page 2 or 3 i beleive.. it was really hard its more hard then it seems.. how bright it is, was the hardest part to deal with..

:er:

Most reactions

Back