Blog traffic?

13butlucky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there---I just recently started a photoblog. My shots aren't the best, but I was just looking for some insight on how to get more people looking at it, more traffic. Any help would be great!

do i reply here or there?..now i'm confused. anyway - you plugged your blog. i visited. i like the photography (nice WP theme btw). when i get around to breathing some life into my own blog, i'll have some links and i'll link yours. so that's one extra visitor (and maybe the occasional referral from mine too).

Sounds great, and thanks! :) Hey, and tell me about your blog too, I'd really like to see it.

Hey 13, beautiful photos on your blog.

Increasing traffic to your blog is somewhat of an art. There are entire industries formed around the SEO magic. Best bet as a start is to spread the word amongst your Facebook friends and fans. There's a reason Twitter is called a microblogging site. Find the right combination of hashtags and sprinkle some popular search terms in your tweet about your blog and you'll gain followers that way. (Not that that always works). Inbound links are your friend. When you leave comments on other people's blog, you can also leave your website as a link to your name.

I'd be happy to put an inbound link from my blog if you'd like to participate in one of my posts. I frequently post series on the blog looking for reader participation which include links to their blog or photography website.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back