Blog with absolute best photos

delko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.

Just want to share my blog with you.

This is a selection with some of my best photos taken this year.

I know there is almost nothing special about them.

http://Aperturecapture.blogspot.com

Thanx for the support

Hey there! You'll get a better response if you post the images instead of just the link.

That being said, my favorite is the long exposure of the grill. I did something like that last summer; have you tried zooming in or out during the exposure? Can give you some cool 3D-esque effects.

Thanx for the reply . That comment of zooming makes sence but havent tried it. I still lacks exposure compisition and creativity but i guess i will just have to keep trying.

If you haven't already, check out KMH's post information for new photographers. His blog (link is in his signature) has some GREAT info too.

A book that a lot of people recommend is Bryan Peterson's "Understanding Exposure." I've not read it, but it seems to ALWAYS be suggested.

For composition help, research the elements of design and check out the Rule of Thirds. It's a basic composition guideline, but once you get it, it can really help you improve.

Happy shooting :)

jowensphoto said:
If you haven't already, check out KMH's post information for new photographers. His blog (link is in his signature) has some GREAT info too.

Can you perhaps post a link for this?

This is a winner for me ...maybe because I shoot Nikon ;)

blogger-image-598322333.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back