blog?

meesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just curious... who has a blog webpage? do you use it as a personal journal? or just something to post pictures and kit with friends?

for just using it as a webspace I see no reason to use a blog.. that can be done on any webspace.

and as for the real blogging, I think it is sort of a big hype :p It ain't nothing new really .. just the word is new ;)

I have a blog and it has been a wonderful experience. I have made some new friends and some industry contacts. Not just photo contacts but some good contacts in my 'real' job.

My Blog

I do one, I guess that's what it's called, but it's updated sporadically and only when I have something worth going on and on at length over. It's more monthly essay than daily paragraph. It's also where I post my pics, again, sporadically.

http://www.claffie.com

I've been thinking about making a photography blog to help motivate me to shoot and edit every day. At one time I tried that with a creative writing blog, but it was only fun for the first month or so.

i have one and it works well for me because i love to write and share my photos. sometimes i just feel the need to share my pictures, even though not many people read it. i don't share many photos with friends and family in real life because they just don't share my passion and just give me a canned, "those are great".

I have a blog on MySpace. I use it alot to vent. I've been so busy the past month I haven't done anything. Plus nothing has ****ed me off lately. I have anger management issues when it comes to people telling me how to feel or act after having two miscarriages in 8 month last year....I can feel the anger coming back just writing about it...lol I need a drink.

Other than the blogs on MySpace, I don't have one. I used to but did away with those. I have been kicking around the idea of a photography blog and have a photo of the week or something but haven't been doing much shooting of late.

I have one as well...it''s nothing to special. I post some photos, share some lit. and rant. It's a nice little release...not many people read it :p

Same here.

But why don't you just get one?
http://www.blogger.com is a good place to start...

I have a blog on blogger.com --- shorty6049.blogspot.com , I am using it for kind of a bunch of different things. I'd love if everyone could check it out though and comment on things if you'd like, i'm trying to increase my google pagerank for somethign called payperpost... I'd explain it, but maybe the website does that better (www.payperpost.com) and no, i'm not advertising here, i actually DO endorse it personally, lol, anyway, just look at my blog if you feel like it!

i use my blog mostly like a personal journal, thats why its friends only, public posts are fotos mostly

I've got a blog I've installed on my webspace - it's been there for around 18 months now, but it's only over the last week or so that I've tracked down my password again to get into it. Again, nothing too special on there so far, I'm still testing I think, so it's likely to go through one or two shifts in appearance assuming I retain sufficient interest to keep tinkering with it. One thing I haven't yet worked out is whether it's mine and mine alone or whether I want to allow people to add comments. That's mainly because I'm still not sure what it's for.

You can find it here - http://www.izdihar.com/blogs

>;o))

Most reactions

Back