Blue Moon

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_3747.jpg

Ive got to say im a bit lost in this picture, as I say to everyone...lets have an actual main main subect, perhaps a tighter crop on the moon?

I have some shots of the moon by itself, with clouds around it, but it didn't seem to have enough intrest to me...guess this one doesn't either. But I liked the colors and the silhouettes of the trees...

I like it a lot Amanda! A nice calming, almost surreal feel to it!

I saw this on your DevArt page and was suitably impressed! I love the colours and the texture of the clouds. Your work never ceases to amaze me.

seven said:
I like the colour cahnge from the top to bottom. IMO this picture doesn't need a focal point.

I agree! Very nice IMO.

When I saw the title "Blue Moon" I had to look. I was thinking this would be a picture of what is called the Blue Moon, which usually occurs in July or August when there are two full moons in one month. The second one, toward the end of the month, is usually referred to as the Blue Moon. But this was a nice surprise. Thank you.

very cool shot, i like it

Nice work Amanda. This would really look good as a greeting card. I can see a poem written over it. Very well done.

Thanks Chiller, that's an excellent idea :) I think I'll take that idea and expand upon it a bit :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back