Blue Skies + Dog

Do you mean it would've been composed better if the entire dog was in the shot?

Generally one would expect to see the whole dog. If your intent was to make a sort of off-balance image showing the mostly shadowed side of the dog placed against something in the background, then it doesn't quite work because the buildings in the background are not really interesting and don't have any relation to the dog. What were you trying to do?

Do you mean it would've been composed better if the entire dog was in the shot?

Yes.

It would have also been better to not clip the ear on the right side of the frame. You should re-shoot if you have the chance. You've got the perspective right which is a major plus. :thumbup:

When I look at the picture, my eyes immediately go to the sharp grass on the lower third. Did you focus on the eye of the dog? I would have moved up just a bit and over the right, to try to cover the background with dog.

An important thing to remember when shooting is to leave room for crop. I do like your perspective though. You are deffinitely on the correct path. Also do you have a reflector to help the shadows just a bit? They seem dark to me. But may just be my monitor am using at work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back