noescape

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my cat, Blue.

C&C please

Bluemeoooowwww.jpg

Well, you cut his ears off. The grills (if that is what it is on the right side) are annoying. I would have removed the collar and rope from his around his neck or edited it out. You had a nice idea for a photo though. Hope I didn't give too much of a negative impact. Don't give up!

Thanks! I was wondering if the grill was a distraction. I was out taking pictures of randomness and I saw her and snapped... :p

As a cat lover, I love the closeup - Blue is the what I focused on; adoreable cat, but you did cut his ears off. I didn't have a problem with his collar because it's part of the cat, but the background is cluttered and distracting. Maybe you could do something with the background in photoshop?

:) Carol

"Blue" is the cat's name. Noescape says so in her (?) initial post.
And the fact that his ears got cut of is the one that bugs me most. Else I like the interaction of cat and camera (and ultimately with us, of course, the viewers). The wide angle gives the whole photo a funny "bow", but - as has already been stated - it is way cluttered.

For snaps we also have the Snapshot forum, in case it has so far been overlooked by many ... :scratch: !?!

Most reactions

Back