Bluebell Forest

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went back to the forest to see if the bluebells had come out last weekend and the place a riot of blue! :lmao: ... and people with cameras!! :er:

Was bizarre, a bloke with a Large format 5x4 camera, professionals doing family portraits, cameras on tripods everywhere! The light was quickly changing and I had to retouch people out of a couple of pics. Three pics from different times of the day and different processing.

bluebells_02.jpg

bluebells_01.jpg

bluebells_03.jpg

Thanks for looking. C & C welcome.

Cheers,

Mohain

wow, these are great mohain...... funny, i had the exact same experience over the weekend..... found a great place in the woods..... but couldnt get a shot without another photog being in it!...... most of mine sucked in the end tho.... you got great light here and good processing :thumbup:

interesting processing... the bluebells are amazing... i really like the first one... :thumbup:

WOW.............................

#2 does it for me. Simply beautiful. I like how you can see the 'depth' of the flowers in that one. Well planned composition and sweet light.

Wow big difference. Guess there is not secret to the spot.

those are some awsome colors

Thanks for the kind words :)

This lighting change was over a period of about and hour or so. It eventually went really dull and started raining. There's been a couple of beautiful mornings sinse but I've been too lazy to get out of bed. :er:

Cheers,

Mohain

Most reactions

Back