_IGP3251-crop_InPixio_InPixio.gradient.1.1.jpg
Caught this Eastern Bluebird feeding on Sumac berries.View attachment 203501

Last edited:
Don't get these here so good to see.

Some amount of CA tho.

Good catch. I like the pose.

Some amount of CA tho.
This is what I had when I removed the CA via AffinityPhoto. It's not a particularly good photo, but I liked the pose, as did others. A number asked for enlargements, but I turned that down. All that purple would look horrible in a photo larger than this. BTW, the lens was a Tamron 70-300 tele-macro, and I had a serious problem with CA/fringing with it so I trashed it.

Some amount of CA tho.
This is what I had when I removed the CA via AffinityPhoto. It's not a particularly good photo, but I liked the pose, as did others. A number asked for enlargements, but I turned that down. All that purple would look horrible in a photo larger than this. BTW, the lens was a Tamron 70-300 tele-macro, and I had a serious problem with CA/fringing with it so I trashed it.
I still like it in an artsy kinda way. Plus you're a good guy.

Some amount of CA tho.
I still like it in an artsy kinda way. Plus you're a good guy.
Lol. Thank you. Brightens up a gloomy day....back at ya :1398:. Yeah, it's ok this size, but all that purple would really stand out in an enlargement of decent size.....I usually use 11 X 14.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back