Blurb wedding book

Mine were all black and white with just few hand tinted ones in. The color looked awfully good to me but I'm certainly no expert. I paid twenty five bucks for a 40 page 8x8 hard bound book. If I were anyone looking at one for the first time, I would go with a small book and judge their quality first.

Also the linen cover attracts dirt like a magnet. I'm going to go with leather up grade next time it's only ten bucks more on the 12x12 version.

But I can tell you it's all in the layout what impression it makes. I saw their sample geared to soccer moms and it was terrible. Mine I like a lot.

Also the linen cover attracts dirt like a magnet. I'm going to go with leather up grade next time it's only ten bucks more on the 12x12 version.

Couldn't find any upgrade mentioned on their site.
Is that a secret for film photographers only? :lol::lol::lol:

this is who i used http://asp.albumprinter.com/ I think. I got the address from eckerds drugstore and saw their sample there. They have a few options as well..

I loaded the software directly from the printer this time. I didn't do an order, so I can't tell if the cover options are still there or not they don't show up till the last page, i think. Inconvenient I know but I'm sure that was how it worked,

They have a north american operation.... global economy don't ya know.... If you have an eckerd in your town you can stop by there to pick up a brochure but I'm sure this is who they use. When you place your order it goes to these guys I think and they are the ones who ship it to you. I think eckerd is just a contact point.

Most reactions

Back