Blurry image help

@compur
I agree. But i dont want to waste a roll shooting floor, or shoot with effort only to find out all work has been in vain. But yeah as you said, only way to know for sure.

@vintagesnaps
Good idea! Ill try, and write down the settings used per shot.
I checked the fresnel too yeah, its spotless

Regards, Dispos

EDIT: I might have failed to mention that the viewfinder seems yellow hued, and im noticing some double images now.
How bad is this?

Last edited:
after reading this thread I went down to my brother's and dug out my old Zenit EM.
I found the image in the viewfinder very blurry so took the lens off and found the glass
was clear with no fungus. so looks like the focus screen and or pentaprism have not stood the test of time.

Yeah, most likely...
Well thanks for the information.
Did you register just to post this though? Thats nice of you.

Dispos, no, I joined as I have just got back into photography and I use Pentax KX and Hasselblad 500cm film cameras
and was looking for information on all the latest ways for working with film.
I remember I use to get good results with my Zenit EM even with the limited shutter speeds

Welcome back to the photography Carl, especially that it is the computer unsupported one. :D:thumbup:

thanks timor, the thing I like about using film and old cameras is you need to think more about what your doing to get
a good picture. Dslr's are great but forget to charge it or have some spare batteries and its just a nice paper weight!

Most reactions

Back