Blurry Photos

$rhudys copy.jpg
Your photo looks ok, just a bit of sharpening and white balance correction needed.

Miranda Jo -I picked up my first DSLR almost 2 years ago (2 years in October) and it really wasn't until I joined TPF, posting for C&C and really listening to what people were telling me did I see any improvement. I totally understand what you are saying about trying to move forward with this hobby and learn all you can and having that feeling that you aren't making the steps you thing you should be. My problem was I was trying to learn everything all at once as quickly as I could, I was all over the place. Instead of trying to learn 100 things at once, I started by figuring what I needed to work on the most, for me it was focus. I posted images for C&C and made a point of mentioning I was trying to improve my focus issues. People were more than willing to give me steps on improving that and when I started getting positive feedback on that issue, I picked a new issues (for me that was white balance)... I moved on one step at a time.

I also found a local camera club that meets monthly and got wonderful information from people there that have helped me on my journey as well. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...2AXt7oG4AQ&ved=0CGQQvwUoAQ&q=positive&spell=1

The kind of blur I see in the example you posted is pretty typical of a kit zoom included with most DSLR's. The least expensive solution would be to get a prime lens and let your feet do the zooming. Canon makes a 40mm pancake 2.8 that looks like fun.
Canon U.S.A. : Professional Imaging Products : EF 40mm f/2.8 STM

Most reactions

New Topics

Back