TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lemme know what you guys think.

3606505706_42e9cda390.jpg

3606508996_ee819ae2b3.jpg

Nice shots!!

The flash on the rider is a pretty harsh white. You may want to consider a warming gel on them to bring the colours more in line with the orange lighting in the background.

Cheers

I like the harsh lighting, but I'm not a fan of the cross on the church.

^^ :lol: Yeah I don't know why the cross would take away from the photo but to each his own.. I am more of a fan of a tighter crop but I like the mood and feel of the photos.

I don't have a problem with the cross itself, but it's where my eye went to first. Detracts from what he's doing IMO.

If that's what he meant by it then fine, but I'm sick of people in this world complaining about someone pushing religion on others...

Haha thanks guys. Just for the record, I'm not even close to religious.

im pretty sure the cross comment was made regarding composition.
i dig #1. what was your lighting set up? off cams left and right?

u did it very well with the flashes wow

Banger lighting...everything else isn't quite there. The comps are lacking (first one is dead center, second too bottom heavy). Also the action is weak. Its really hard to tell whats happening in the first one and I'm assuming the second trick is some sort of flatground freestyle but its too hard to tell. Lighting is one of the hardest parts and you've got it nailed though, so just work on the rest and you'll have some sick shots.

Most reactions

Back